Tuesday, July 10, 2012

May 13, 2012
 
GROSVENORS' GLENN

A rather frustrating week due to equipment failures. My home A/C failed on the first hot day of the year. That, of course happens to a lot of people. Which makes it difficult to get a repairman. And then there was the usual wait for parts. But it is up and running now. And then there is the computer problem. I don't know what is going on there. My yahoo mailbox failed. It continued to COUNT the mail but refused to list it. I finally gave up and went to Google. It took me the better part of two days to get registered. (Google ALWAYS asks what user name you want and then ALWAYS says that user name is already in use and suggests another which you don't want and couldn't remember. Then they repeat the sme pocedure with the password) When I finally got gmail(Google) set up, they got yahoo to transfer my yahoo mail to Google AND THEN my yahoo mailbox began operating for ME again.
This week I managed to get Glenn and Mollie Ann Howie, who are buried at Jefferson Barracks, entered into findagrave, and Mollie Ann linked to her parents, Mack and Lorene Jarrett, and thru them to the other 24 generations of Grosvenors.
I continue to urge my readers to visit these memorials, and to leave flowers.

Cecil

No comments: